Insomniacs After School - Vol. 13 Ch. 110 - Roaring Star

Dex-chan lover
“The worst she can do is say no using a megaphone at a public event during a university tour after running away from you.”

He definitely has more confidence than me. Also I kinda assumed when they said to shout your problems, they meant so high up no one could recognize its you…

Dex-chan lover
“The worst she can do is say no using a megaphone at a public event during a university tour after running away from you.”

He definitely has more confidence than me. Also I kinda assumed when they said to shout your problems, they meant so high up no one could recognize its you…

He was a bit embarrassed of telling her, maybe because I feared he hidin't had a change, but he has no problems with other knowing. It was him who made it public first.

Dex-chan lover
That rejection was much more lighthearted than i expected. I thought it'd be hella akward
There's still the rest of the trip to see how it goes. You can play it lightheartedly at the moment, but it'd be difficult from that day on if you have to be close to that person for a long time

Double-page supporter
There's still the rest of the trip to see how it goes. You can play it lightheartedly at the moment, but it'd be difficult from that day on if you have to be close to that person for a long time
Yeah, that's true. But i feel like he's ready to move on tho

Users who are viewing this thread