Insomniacs After School - Vol. 13 Ch. 116 - Promise Star

Gu7

Dex-chan lover
It's already over :angery:

Ganta grew up a lot thanks to Isaki, i wish them the best !
I'm also kinda rooting for Haida, so do your best

See you all in Fall for the next volume :win:

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the depression!
I hear what you're saying, but I take a different approach. The main theme of this story is "the worries that keep you up at night." Our pair each feels anxious, Ganta about being abandoned and Isaki about her heart failing when she's asleep. By connecting to each other and sharing their burdens they start to feel the other's anxiety, but also feel hopeful that their time together will be a little longer. It's certainly sad, but it's also about experiencing the good life now before the anxious future comes to pass.

I hear what you're saying, but I take a different approach. The main theme of this story is "the worries that keep you up at night." Our pair each feels anxious, Ganta about being abandoned and Isaki about her heart failing when she's asleep. By connecting to each other and sharing their burdens they start to feel the other's anxiety, but also feel hopeful that their time together will be a little longer. It's certainly sad, but it's also about experiencing the good life now before the anxious future comes to pass.
exactly like you said. I like how bittersweet this manga is. Sweet is obvious: look at how much our MCs love on another. Their bond help each other feel at ease. But the more you love someone the more anxious you can get at times, especially for people who are at a crossroad in their life like soon-to-graduate high school students. In the case of Isaki the anxiety of her lover and herself is compounded due to her condition. If the two of them can't face this challenging period of their life together and overcome it they won't be able to last, no matter how sweet the initial few years were.

Users who are viewing this thread