Insomniacs After School

Fed-Kun's army
I like the girls from author's previous works better but I enjoy reading this one more

Clicked on this manga on whim but then I realised that art style looked oddly familiar. Of course! It’s the same mangaka as Fujiyama-san! From then on, I just knew it’s going to be wholesome, good ride.

Dex-chan lover
Such atmosphere. I wish there would be an anime that captures it perfectly. There are 2 things in my mind:
- 5cm/s performed it the best in part 1 and part 2. Part 3 of it came up with some crap about moving on your old love though, and that's why we can't have nice things.
- Fireworks is SHAFT.

for some reason i get the same feeling when i was reading
"i want to eat your pancreas" they cant bring a plot device in similar to it and not expand on it or use it

what a madlad translating the entire volume in a day with out a drop in quality or they had the volume beforehand but either way much appreciated for the fast release

Fed-Kun's army
thanks a lot for the chapters man

btw all those comments about it being similar to " i want to eat your pancreas " kinda afraid me, im not up to date but is it aiming at a tragedy ending ?

i mean i didn't really have this impression while reading it

Dex-chan lover
@migh cause there was some hints of tragedy like
She was taking medication that’s not for her insomnia she also asked the MC to take photos of her so that she’d have something to be remembered off which isn’t really something a kid would say unless you have accepted your death she mentioned about being frequent in the hospital and some people say her sleeping in the locker looks similar to a person dead and is sleeping inside a casket symbolism or something

Well she said she is fine now which kinda relieved the possibility of her dying but author still reminding us about her heart problem. If you followed this manga from day one you’d also see it tbh

Fed-Kun's army
@greatninja3 yeah well thats why i asked i only read a few chapters

guess i'll wait for it to end then, im really not a fan of tragedy endings even if the rest is good it just let me a bittersweet taste

And now comes the long wait. I'm pretty sure I'll have to re-read all of this once winter does come though.

@migh Actually it's not aiming for a tragedy ending and at all.
There was a buildup around chapter 20ish which standard death flags, but it was actually the reason for the girls insomnia
not death flags.

Users who are viewing this thread