Internet Love! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Checking+3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

lol idk how common it is in asia but does still seem risky for social media meetups to where i'm surprised there are some stories where they're the same age (versus that one wholesome? story about an older man and one of his gaming partners being like an 11 year old)

lol insta addiction aside i imagine most ppl would still need their smartphones for work/daily use unless he also has like a work laptop (or a backup phone if you have enough money/work cell versus a personal one)

nice his parents were accepting but even if he was straight no one wants their parents to walk in on that unless you have like an exhibitionist kink but i imagine even then most ppl don't get their relatives involved/uninformed ppl

Dex-chan lover
Love this story and this cute couple🥺
I want to know how uno realized his feelings tho, need more details and more chapters.🥲
yeah the 'i exist' and 'i need more than god to acknowledge' me seems like it could be a slippery slope into codependency or so

Dex-chan lover
Woah... A modern favorite! I haven't read many BL in recent years I feel this way about, but everything was just perfect for me. Thank you so much for scanlating this, I really think the beautiful translation contributed a lot to how much I ended up loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread