Interview #4: Mahoutsukai

We try our best to renew what is needed in the most detailed way possible. As for typesetting, the text should be as close as possible to the rectangle / square Other groups have different approaches than we do.

I haven't seen any of these "veterans" taking up a chance to get in touch with the admins and participate in this interview, we're the first non-English group who agreed to take part in it. The thread is open to everyone so there will more "veterans" to come. I am not belittling the history of Hayate or Dracanei, if they want to, for example they can ask Pesip about name of the person they have to get in touch with, because that's the thing he knows. I have no idea what are you writing about the lack of contact with the older groups, pesip talks on a daily basis with MiA and Hayate, even wrote about something with the leader of Dracanei and was featured in their update note. We are not factories which manufature manga chapters, we're just doing what we like so I don't really understand your animosity. You have mentioned CM that is entirely a thing of the past (it existed once but it's pointless to recall when the whole site goes offline because of one yaoi manga). Wszechbiblia, good to know but last post is from 2007. If we want to talk about the past and the old groups there will be a problem, people abandoned the scanlations and those who decided to remain are in different groups that maybe also want to participate. Maybe you should write to them and the "veterans" in person so they can contact mangadex and do an interview on their own because Mahoutsukai must be silenced and they can't be in the spotlight as the first non-English group to do this kind of thing. Pesip himself doesn't understand the envy that takes place here.

I would've liked to know what their favorite manga is. I'm really interested in what manga these groups enjoy reading and explaining the reason why.

@Cradive It's very hard for me or for other members to choose one title. Hmm... In our group we have different people who like diffrent things. We have many questions about some mangas from our readers. For co-admin Nakato or our corrector Kuroyuki, their favorite manga is Seirou Opera at which they do correcting, cleaning and typesetting. For other that can be Suijin no Ikenie or Hare-kon. Just as we ourselves are different, there will be so many choices and justifications of choice. Ha ha, I just think about our main admin. What will he write at this question? I know that, he will have a very, very, big problem to choose, he can read almost everything, and thant could be torture for him to choose one manga. xD I would like to see that xD

Group Leader
@DjAlexDubCheck Sorry for late answer. It maybe a little funny, but I don't kmow why. I had asked several people, but neither of them remember why the group was named like that. People who were in the staff when the group was created left the group long ago. So we are unable to anwser your, question about the name, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread