Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 8

omg tysm!! I WISH I HAD A ZEN TO GIVE ME FREAKING DRINKS IN THE MORNING ;-;

Are we doing all the routes at the same time??? O: or is it gonna be an entirely new one? The latter feels more likely but idk!

I am honestly loving this. It was the right idea to not use the MC were all familiar with too. That way, we have no actual expectations.

thank you so much bucci gang for the updates~

i feel so refresh seeing zen's handsome face although i was hoping 707 would pop up more

Asdfghjkl I love where this is going. Tho I can't wait to see more of Saeyoung! I'm biased towards him. Or maybe they won't follow the original since it'll be too short, it'd be nice if they mix, like there'll be arcs for each characters but she won't officially end up with them. Anyway, I'm totally fine with not following the original. I'm just happy and satisfied that this fandom is revived again and more MM content. Thank you for the update btw!

I wonder if V’s going to lose his eyesight

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Bibi Hana~ to whom should I ship you with? And may I ask is Jaehee a Ms. or Mrs.? I just got confused when V referred to her as Mrs. Jaehee?

awww this is so cute!!
i wonder if jaehee is elegible as a 'dating pair' on the webtoon or if she's just going to be hana's friend like in the game.
zen is so nice too! he's already falling for hana and i honestly can't blame him, she's adorable hjdfnsdskdkw

no 707... this is okay.... im fine
thank you for the translation! <3

zen is cute but after became part of this fandom for more than a year i can say that he's not my ideal type anymore. he's an actor so god knows just how many women have he dated before ( by how a huge flirt he was )and he'll never put me as his top priority. he just loves his career that much. juju is the most ideal husband for me. i'm always his top priority and he being awkward bcs im his first woman ever in his life is just cute . hope the webtoon will go down on that route though it might seem impossible by now🥺❤

Users who are viewing this thread