Ippanjin Enpou Yori Kaeru. Mata Hatara Kaneba! - Ch. 12 - The Surprising Difference in Power

Dex-chan lover
There similar manga with theme like this but it's more cliche in plot, so i honestly this this is a hidden gem, hope you can keep translating thanks you for translating this

ok i like this.
detail conflict no cheesy cliche...
bookmarked..
feel like durarara with power

?? How did I miss this hidden gem for months?

Looking forward to what unfolds.

I'm glad the story brought back the isekai crew relatively quickly and didn't just decide to ignore them for the entire series.

Dex-chan lover
It seems Mizuki's father was an ex-adventurer also, and exploit for potential gain in their house to be a powerhouse...
Now the problem is, how to connect Earth to that world to manufacture adventurer's and gain control on another world resources by exploiting the "item inventory"

Dex-chan lover
i think the mc was able to keep his powers because he used a malfunctioning circle while the others lost theirs due to the completed version. also its kind of scary to think the weakest warrior was this strong. but then again he's not op, just well trained and super human.

@versub you forgot the part that they had no more cheats and the only reason MC give his stuff for them to keep is their unlimited inventory cheat, unlike his.
So the phone and wallet is in heaven now.

Dex-chan lover
@MonkeyMagic Those kids were wearing their school uniform when they returned. I'm sure they're just getting away with some extra cash.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please tell me, will the MC get together with Mizuki, didn’t she like him?

Dex-chan lover
Heeeeyyyyyyyy....!

Wow... just when I thought this was getting boring, it goes and does something like this...!

Users who are viewing this thread