Iris Zero - Ch. 44

Fed-Kun's army
it's wild that this is still updating. I remember reading chapter 1 back in like 2010 or something

Group Leader
Note that this chapter came out in Japanese 4-5 months ago, so hopefully we'll have another chapter in a few months! The artist still actively posts on twitter and posts illustrations and stuff from time to time, so be sure to follow them on twitter :p https://twitter.com/takana_hotaru/media

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
"Iris Zero will enter indefinite hiatus."
Well, I guess I will see you again in....next year??

Honestly, Iris Zero is such a good manga, yet the hiatus is really killing me. Especially, when the hiatus hit right after a cliffhanger like this...😭

About the hiatus message at the end: This chapter is from long ago, as harou mentioned earlier, and since there haven't been updates, the was no point in putting a message regarding Comic Alive's next issue when Iris Zero didn't appear there. Let's just hope for another chapter soon!

Wait, so is that hiatus message an actual message from the publishers or something the scanlators put in because of the current situation?

Group Leader
@Dintsu Originally it said "To be continued next issue! Ninth Monthly Issue will be out on on 27th July (Saturday)!!", but the thing is, it didn't actually have another chapter in that issue. So we decided to change it to a hiatus message ourselves instead of using an outdated date, which ended up being incorrect.

Users who are viewing this thread