Iron Ladies - Ch. 108 - Resting Dragon Chant

Thanks for the chapter allen, take a rest already...
you deserve plenty of it~

The power-level of the MC is getting more and more ridiculous... I love it!

Thanks a lot for the speed of the translation by the way, but please stop now, my exams start on Monday and I can't get any work done if you keep releasing chapters so fast...

I am eagerly waiting for all the boiz to talk about how you can or cannot collapse space with sound and about generating black holes. :-D

*Makes lots of popcorn*

I mean, his power before this new form was already seemingly unstoppable by anything in the universe, but now...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter
it was delicious
@Maala
may i have some of the popcorn ?
since this is going to be interesting to watch

So what, the Shura girl doesn't get the power-up?

@Maala
Dude, are you stupid? That's a magic song, it can do that sort of stuff if your powerlevel is high enough, now 800km sniper shots through the ground are unbelievable. That Shura sniper guy must have been a true magician too, I hope he isn't dead.

@Sylveran Obviously when he finally makes love to all her daughters. I mean, I noticed the Romance and the Harem among the tags, yet 110 chapters later, still nothing. :-o Maybe he is not omni-, just simply impotent? :-o

I'm gonna be that person and just note that black holes are VERY heavy. If you had black holes of that size, they would instantly fall into the ground and everyone nearby would die from the radiation. (The civilians at least, Mu Siyun too OP)

Dex-chan lover
So...

Warframe, Octavia, anyone?

(Also yes, lol @ mini-black holes like that not destroying the surrounding area).

Users who are viewing this thread