Iron Ladies - Ch. 171 - Fighting Through Tens of Thousands of Miles, Going Over Obstacles Like Mountains

Aggregator gang
hang on a second!?! the TREES grew functional ?self-guided? fighter jets for leaves? what the f*** kinda messed up evolutionary biology is that?

Dex-chan lover
how the stupid foster son can't see that himiko and his 'goddess' is the one and the same is beyond me.....

i mean.... not like she use a mask or anything/.

and boy do i hate that guest commentator's face.

If you dream it, it'll come true... not Lu Bu that will save you, but heaven defying dragon king tho XD

btw, like that "30 Km tall, too many to count" idk why, but i like this line

So they are literally fighting a living planet? Unless the planet knows the concept of surrender, doesn't it mean they would have to kill it? But if they kill it, won't the resources (plants) they are fighting for die with it? That comically sized nuke doesn't look good for the plants.

Dex-chan lover
So they're fighting Chiron from Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri?
Inb4 mind worm swarms

Fed-Kun's army
@Mogima He's a teenager who thinks his parents are incompetent idiots and that Daxia Alliance has no value. There is no blindness quite like the arrogance of untested youth.

On a different note, Mu is really not paying attention here. It's not principles leading them into this; it's ego.

Double-page supporter
@ninjadork, he does actually. His last line is that they have too much "self-respect". I think he just want to be delicate in mocking them.

Users who are viewing this thread