Iron Ladies - Ch. 198 - Everyone Is Responsible

Aggregator gang
I know what'll happen next but the cliffhanger still hurts.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation!
Be nice if Planet Devouring Empress Dragon showed up, ate most of the big ship and Anti-Dragon Alliance fleet. However, a call from the Emperor prevents the Empress Dowager from being killed and brought back to Pleides where she thinks she'll be safe. Unfortunately for her she'll be punished for her crimes by being painted on the street where the families of most of her victims live by Iron Pagoda and 8 Headed Serpent. But to keep her from being lonely Emperor Ditu will be painted right next to her by Hu and the princess. Will turn out the princess had secretly been reborn as an angel using the highest quality lihjy silver metal 2nd only to Immoral Goddess' dark gold. Oh well, result will probably be something completely different. Considering how intelligent Mu and the elders are I doubt that they didn't anticipate anti-dragon alliance sending their new ship or declaring treason so that battle puppet should only be the vanguard for another force even if Mu and Yuan are stuck on Pleides. Also, don't know where Immortal Goddess is watching from so she could be on her way over already. Anyone else think the old soldier in the wheelchair is Mu's father and lady with him his sister? Despite the hat he's got the same spiky wild look Mu's does.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Not doing spoilers because can only read what AllenAllenAllen333 has translated. So anything I put out is either just an educated guess or wishful thinking. Not from reading ahead. Besides, even if could read in original language published in, which I can't, wouldn't have faintest idea where to get raws.

Thanks Allen,

Honestly I wouldn’t mind if 3-legged crow’s fleet got obliterated. They brought it upon themselves by being stubborn and not taking aid from Beiyang.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the battle puppet was the only one standing there, or if the battle puppet just swallows the lazers and blasts it back. But since himiko is still in his mouth I guess that won’t happen.

Yes Grampa - Tell them, the painting will be glorious, meanwhile the DSA are playing with smoke and Mirrors

Double-page supporter
Someone give that old man a beer.

um, I pretty sure the Dragon Slayer Alliance will go after Daxia territories, once they destroy the Daxiai fleet... otherwise whats the point of starting the war ? These plans were in motion before MC took the position of Fleet admiral (over 10 years ago)

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't be surprised if the old man is MC's father: apparently good at giving middle finger? check. Does/did reckless badasseries? check. Still want to fight anyway? check. Also the hair, and MC said his father used to be in the army... and the old man is being confident that Siyun can win almost anything.

Ha! At least those who are loyal to the Evil Heaven Defying Dragon Emperor knows that Beiyang isn't easily "handled"

Also good to see another extra character becoming a recurring one.

Users who are viewing this thread