Iron Ladies - Ch. 213 - Violent Yayu

Dex-chan lover
this manga is so popular that I'm willing to say the cursed comment:
FIIIRST!!!!
(and thx allen)

Dex-chan lover
an Iron whip is either a very blunt sword or a mace isn't it or at the very least a kinda club right?

Aggregator gang
So basically that iron whip is just a even more brutal police baton and looks like it crack skulls open easily.
@Tych
Just think of it as a even more brutal police baton.

I suppose this whip means... "anything that can be used to whip a person"...

Scary... ><

Dex-chan lover
Didn't know that it's a historical weapon, at first I thought it was a steel rebar. Going to google its history.

Aggregator gang
In past, whip has many forms, but this is the 1st time I saw Iron Whip in non-rope type. More like a steel forged baton and it considered as lethal blunt weapon due weight and force it generated easily crush your skull like smashing a cookie.

Dex-chan lover
Just like one of my dynasty warriors character weapon. Forgot who it is but I'm sure its either from wei or wu

I'm starting to believe allen is immune to sleep deprivation, these chapters just keep coming, cheers mate! XD

Fed-Kun's army
@Tych Another (western?) name for it is swordbreaker. I think it's supposed to have a pointy end, so you can thrust with it like it was a sword but otherwise it's more like a mace.

@sinisempi Does look like a mace. European swordbreakers' look the part more tho imo. Don't know if those notches in the rod actually help break swords as much as smacking a sword really hard till it snaps.

Users who are viewing this thread