Iron Ladies - Ch. 236 - Poison to Others, Energy to Pao

Dex-chan lover
Another couple of blue-skinned mooks about to regret messing with an underage female(?) soul soldier.

Thanks for uploading another chapter, Allen!

Aggregator gang
250 tons of his liquids were emptied like a cup of water for Xiao Pao, this puppet sharing same trait like Mu Siyun who emptied Holy Blood lake in just few seconds.
I dont know how big their capacities, but it seems they even can hide a gigantic fleet in his body.

Xaoi Pai has a wholle fleet to eat..... Btw will eating the dolls recover some of her material?

Wow, Himiko got her ass kicked by this bastard. She is the weakest heaven tier but, this is still unexpected. The rank number 3 of Yihuo's Thirteen Eagles 10000 Arrows Eagle was beaten by Zhen Yuan without using a battle form who wasn't even an earth tier at the time. The power difference between rank 3 and 2 must be huge. Having holy tech modified bodies let's them compete with heaven tiers. Just being Heaven tier isn't good enough anymore.

Also Himiko is definitely not a peak heaven tier. She isn't even close to Immortal Godmother and she is significantly weaker then Ding Yuan. She is probably going to get kidnapped now.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why,but i feel the author can make great hentai.

Dex-chan lover
I love Journey to the west that chibi at the end is hilarious

@MaxReboBand Himiko is low on materials and can't even make any battle forms. At the moment she's just a root level heaven-tier I think, mainly because she's low on resources. Nonetheless, she is the weakest among the 4 known heaven-tiers right now. Especially since Ding Yuan got some awesome upgrade recently. I don't think she'd be kidnapped since Cannon-chan just refilled "herself" but she will be getting some form of upgrade soon as well I think.

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_ppoc1nuE2B1ug3xlw_1280.pnj

Thanks for the chapter!
I'm beginning to wonder if that Eagle knows he's suppose to capture her alive. Seems he's recognized her as 3 Legged Crow's heaven tier angel but is acting more like he's indulging in his hobby of angel killing rather than following orders from higher ups. You'd think the higher ups would've made a few extremely horrific examples of soldiers who failed to obey orders no matter what considering they allow mass murder for training purposes. Then again since the Fleet Admiral knows 3 Legged Crow is there and therefore Himiko as well he might call in to warn this Eagle to capture her alive and relatively unharmed or else. Although depends on why want her alive and any plans for her. If she's one of the few purer blooded Aryan descendants might accept her without arms and legs to use her as a brood mare. Being the last surviving descendant of some supreme Aryan for Jukun fleet to serve is unlikely since trying to destroy fleet she's associated with and while want her alive Jukun Fleet Admiral never mentioned anything about being unharmed or in good condition.
As for Pao was a hoot to see her burp while Hamster is complaining. Wonder if Pao can combine with Hu and Himiko, albeit with a hell of a lot less stress and injury, like that time Himiko summoned and piloted that battle puppet on Cloud Planet. Be great if Pao can share material while doing that. Hope Mu had some backup or help for 3 Legged Crow arranged there as they're going to need it after being worn out and short on resources from Cloud Planet. Be a hoot if Lady Dragon showed up as was visiting with seventh prince, and speaking of him, wonder when going to find out what the huge investment ask him for that is equivalent to the cost of several of the main cannon shots?

Man, took me 3 days, but I caught up :) Thank you soooo much for all your hard work translating these! It's been so much fun reading it!!!! Looking forward to your work in the future.

Ps: I love all your little comments and commentary on the peice. Definitely makes the experience more enjoyable.

Absolutely loving this! Started on another site but had to come here to give a shoutout to Allen for the amazing translations. Keep it up man! First manga I’ve ever enjoyed this much and I can’t wait to read more😊👍

Users who are viewing this thread