Iron Ladies - Ch. 271 - My Body Became a Buddhist Relic

Group Leader
If you want to ask why the second page's font is a little different, it's because I tried using gimp to typeset but it took half an hour just for one page so I gave up on that but I also didn't want to typeset a page I already typesetted.

Aggregator gang
So on Page 5, where the text says "Royal Family's Uterus", I think at least for english phrasing, it could be "Womb" since the Qin Family more or less "births" the Royal Family with their women.

Oh and I think on Page 10, there's a minor editing mistake with a blue dot being on someone's face.

Good work though.

Dex-chan lover
I think "Uterus" is better compared to using "Womb."

Womb usually is used to give a softer edge, or a sense of security.

She doesn't seem pleased about the position of her family's tradition, so as an english translation, it gives it more of an abrasive tone to the sentence.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translations, its still better than tencents slow and badly translated work no matter what haha

Double-page supporter
I dont get it on the joke about god and basketball player. Can someone please explain?
Thx in advance.

Dex-chan lover
Was the head scientist eyes green all the time?

thanks for the update.

did anyone notice that basically what scientist said happen with the immortal pills is basically what happened to Mu back in ch 13-14?

Thank you for your hard work. Divine tribulation x science + Beiyang & the Holy race - I can't wait to see what happens next

Users who are viewing this thread