Iron Ladies - Ch. 287 - Close Combat Mage

Dex-chan lover
does that burrito even taste good??? cause i fucking hate onion and cant imagine eating that

Dex-chan lover
Anybody else notice golden hamster and the other chibis meeting the kid emperor?

Imortal Godmother cracks me up..
She is next in line for best wifu next to Ding Yu.

What even happened to Ding Yu, it s been ages since we seen her.

Dex-chan lover
@aigomorla We just saw her last chapter >_<

Ding Yuan is disguised as Pleiades' Princess. You never noticed that the Pleiades princess is suddenly able to beat most of the Pleiades' guards and gave half-body paralysis to one of their officials ???

Also Zhen Yuan CUTE. no.1 Iron lady waifu for me :DDD

Xiehu? English? IMHO. For some reason it makes me think about Yahoos (Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift).

@aigomorla

Ding Yuan is in disguise as the Pleiades princess, the one that is supposed to marry the Ditu emperor. Ding was the one that slapped the dowager empress lady from last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, not much resistance waiting for the Xiehu fleet - just Ding Yuan & the triplets of terror. By the by, is it just me that thought they were dressed sort of like WWI era German soldiers with the picklehaube helmets?

Double-page supporter
Whats with beiyang and their obsession of ball-crushing. Its like if you oppose beiyang you either dead or live the rest of your life as eunuch.

that one guy is pro in getting his balls crushed.
x11.png

Users who are viewing this thread