Iron Ladies - Ch. 3 - Choosing Life or Death

Bird nest is made out of bird spit. And then they poop in. Then people eat that spit and shit.

Double-page supporter
Well that looks like some servere injury. Sword went up her arm. But if shes a vampire like she "appears" to be (demon eyes, fangs), well regening that would be no problem.

To much information at one picture. For an avid mangareader i even overwhelmed. The spacing and paneling is to much. The artist or author need to learn not to put to much thing in 1 panel. It looks promising. But how they deliver it, still need some practice.

Fed-Kun's army
ah..i change my mind..i don't want to read this shit. i'm passed this crap..i need a real plot thats not saturated with tits and ass. lol 🤣

Lol, CCP propaganda say being poor is good, being rich is bad. Ignore that your overlords are rich. She is right, though, that focusing on the people who contribute the least leads to your own collapse. Pinkie talks about being corrupted by riches when she bribed him with a fleet and herself.

I get the feeling these fleets and alliances are more like guilds than actual national militaries.

Users who are viewing this thread