Iron Ladies - Ch. 518 - Planet Warp

Dex-chan lover
:qq: Uighurs are bad guys here I see
My guess was the antagonist in this arc is supposed to be Indian, but I could be wrong. I was thinking the traitor financial planet in a previous arc might represent KMT or HK. And the annoying blonde college student could be Western NGOs or activists. Or maybe the author didn't mean anything at all with these character designs. But on the other hand, author does sometimes like to talk about Chinese history and philosophy. Oh well, when will pewpew and painting the floor resume?

Group Leader
My guess was the antagonist in this arc is supposed to be Indian, but I could be wrong. I was thinking the traitor financial planet in a previous arc might represent KMT or HK. And the annoying blonde college student could be Western NGOs or activists. Or maybe the author didn't mean anything at all with these character designs. But on the other hand, author does sometimes like to talk about Chinese history and philosophy. Oh well, when will pewpew and painting the floor resume?
I don't know about the references part, but indeed, the author is a history guy.

Users who are viewing this thread