Iron Ladies - Ch. 573 - The Ordinary Has no Responsibility

Dex-chan lover
With my world view, I contend that no one has responsibility over the world.

I structure my views on certain things. In this case, I'd refer to my view on the meaning of life. Good and evil don't exist. Life itself is simply change. It is a way for things to change at a much faster scale than geological time, but there is no responsibility to change or not change anything. In fact, I'd say that not doing anything is more than enough of a possible change, that it may be more impactful.

This point of view has some hidden merits. Because there isn't a "bad" option, just options it also means that no choice is wrong. So, people should not worry about why they do something as much as wondering what to do. In other words, if someone finds meaning in helping others, do it. If not, they shouldn't feel pressured by something others claim to be a better reason.

I'm /fun/ when having dialogs about religion and morals. I mostly live my life doing what I want without giving much of a damn about others. Not my responsibility unless I want to actively do something about it.

In regards to the world, if someone wants to have their kids living a better life, they should try to take some responsibility, since it would fit their desire, but they shouldn't feel pressured to do so unless they want to. I suppose some may desire to guilt trip, but that doesn't mean that should work.

Group Leader
With my world view, I contend that no one has responsibility over the world.

I structure my views on certain things. In this case, I'd refer to my view on the meaning of life. Good and evil don't exist. Life itself is simply change. It is a way for things to change at a much faster scale than geological time, but there is no responsibility to change or not change anything. In fact, I'd say that not doing anything is more than enough of a possible change, that it may be more impactful.

This point of view has some hidden merits. Because there isn't a "bad" option, just options it also means that no choice is wrong. So, people should not worry about why they do something as much as wondering what to do. In other words, if someone finds meaning in helping others, do it. If not, they shouldn't feel pressured by something others claim to be a better reason.

I'm /fun/ when having dialogs about religion and morals. I mostly live my life doing what I want without giving much of a damn about others. Not my responsibility unless I want to actively do something about it.

In regards to the world, if someone wants to have their kids living a better life, they should try to take some responsibility, since it would fit their desire, but they shouldn't feel pressured to do so unless they want to. I suppose some may desire to guilt trip, but that doesn't mean that should work.
Even though there are over 8 billions humans on earth, I am surprised to hear someone sharing a similar view.

One should only be responsible for oneself or one's ideal. If you want to spread goodness to the world, do it at your own discretion. Don't try to paint the same ideal onto another. One more thing, if you see anyone not helping someone out of 'kindess', don't blame them. Your said kindness could be more of a torment instead. If you desire something, strive for it. Even at whatever cost; social discredit? ethics? your life? Do it if you desire it much.

Personally, the only thing that binds me is my ability and the thing I respectfully abide, tradition. I do unti others what they commit unto me. I value the grace my parents give me. I value people who help. Yes, I would help them back. The only time I help someone first is when it's either an investment or driven by emotion. I love 'give and take'.

Users who are viewing this thread