Iron Ladies - Ch. 62 - Fusing Battle Forms

Dex-chan lover
Step 3: 404 (perhaps just leave it at that to build up the thirst). Hm i think i got a little wiser this time iykwim.

Damn those shota thirsty nee-sans. I guess that big guy is the same race with zhen yuan (?) the beiyang earth tier angel i dont really remember her name.

Dex-chan lover
so.. he's absorbing those dead girls? the insect and the copper mouth?

Dex-chan lover
>grinds men into paint
>I'm a peaceful scholar
Yeah ok dude, I'm the prince of nigeria and I have a bridge to sell for you

Double-page supporter
Was he trying to bring Copper back to life in the form of an Android hes making . Since he ate her the same way the real dragon lady does making a soul weapon. Guess hes trying to put her memories/soul in it ? Thats what it kinda looked like when he said he was preparing a body.

ah, and of course, the guys who I thought were going to be cool bunch, are evil as fuck. Ah well. Everyones either cruel or evil, probably both. Well we dont know about Kulun fleet yet. So theres still hope that not everyones going to be bastards..

@scripted So those are the bodies he consumed? Like a certain slime
Yes, it seems that tall body girl (the one we also saw as an illusion) were warriors in the past that were aten by the Dragon Lord, who we saw in the holy water when MC first fell in. It seems MC ate Copper mouth. So MC could go around eating people he wants to use as weapons. Could even eat the 3 legged crow girl.

Users who are viewing this thread