Iron Ladies: Saint Tooka - Ch. 14 - Perfect Sun(Shiri) in the High Sky

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Interesting story. Still no idea why she got stronger after death.

I've seen stories like GUNNM where the impact of attacks is used to refine or motivate parts of artificial bodies, but I didn't catch anything like that. (Breaking the speed of sound while not moving)

Angels typically get stronger by taking in better materials which comes with having better mentality. I guess she "ate" the sword?

Thank you for doing this side project, but I really feels like it should have been another dozen chapters longer.

Group Leader
Huh. Interesting story. Still no idea why she got stronger after death.

I've seen stories like GUNNM where the impact of attacks is used to refine or motivate parts of artificial bodies, but I didn't catch anything like that. (Breaking the speed of sound while not moving)

Angels typically get stronger by taking in better materials which comes with having better mentality. I guess she "ate" the sword?

Thank you for doing this side project, but I really feels like it should have been another dozen chapters longer.
Could be due to her boyfriend. Why? He said something along the line of 'together'. It could signifies that he sacrificed his soul to her. Moreover, she is naturally blessed by the sun. So, let's say anger from death of her friends and especially boyfriend strengthened her. Author must have given those chapters to the main series.

Users who are viewing this thread