Ironfist Chinmi - Vol. 35 Ch. 162

Huge, huge, HUGE thanks to you and your efforts! Your one-man job is easily highly superior in terms of speed and quality over many other scanlation groups out there. Without your hard work this manga probably would have been forever inaccessible to English audiences.

At the risk of sounding extremely selfish and ungrateful, have you considered picking up Tekken Chinmi Legends? The current group is limiting their releases to their IRC channel that isn't even working anymore, so the series is pretty much as good as dead. AFAIK it's the only remaining Tekken Chinmi series that hasn't been translated yet.

Group Leader
Huge, huge, HUGE thanks to you and your efforts! Your one-man job is easily highly superior in terms of speed and quality over many other scanlation groups out there. Without your hard work this manga probably would have been forever inaccessible to English audiences.

At the risk of sounding extremely selfish and ungrateful, have you considered picking up Tekken Chinmi Legends? The current group is limiting their releases to their IRC channel that isn't even working anymore, so the series is pretty much as good as dead. AFAIK it's the only remaining Tekken Chinmi series that hasn't been translated yet.
You should join Simplin's Discord channel, there are links for Legends from another team, the current 28 volumes are all translated. The only remaining thing would be the Gaiden one (4 vol) but I don't think he will pick up this one (reasons on Discord only).

Anyway, many many thanks for translating this great series, I started reading it in France back in the days but the editor stopped after 12 volumes only due to insufficient sales...

Thank you, any chance that you may try finishing off Tekken Chinmi Legends?

There is a torrent link on Nyaa for Tekken Chinmi Legends.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for translating this amazing series! We will always appreciate your hard work Simplin!❤️

Here to give my sincere THANK YOU to Simplin!
It was 29 years ago when I picked up Ironfist Chinmi for the first time (under Bloomsbury Publishing) back in the UK. I was extremely disappointed when I was left stuck on Cutting Edge. Throughout the years, I would randomly search the internet for scanlations but have only recently found Simplin's translation early this year. To be able to finally conclude Chinmi's journey has filled a void that words cannot express (a little dramatic? haha). It has been emotional. Thank you for your time spent helping others enjoy this fantastic story of a boy with a dream to be the best while staying true to himself!

I’m here because some folks on X keep asking people to check out this manga.
Where are they? Are they actually around? :shamihuh:

There doesn’t seem to be much discussion compared to other manga. The comments are only one or two per chapter, and sometimes there are none at all. For those who’ve read it, what’s it like?

I’m here because some folks on X keep asking people to check out this manga.
Where are they? Are they actually around? :shamihuh:

There doesn’t seem to be much discussion compared to other manga. The comments are only one or two per chapter, and sometimes there are none at all. For those who’ve read it, what’s it like?
Yeah I’m around lol. Yeah this manga is really obscure and barely has a fanbase. Tekken Chinmi is manga that follows Chinmi’s journey, how he went from a naive kid to a well known martial artist. He meets a lot of friends and foes along his adventures. Tekken Chinmi is a really fun battle shonen manga, I recommend you to read it

Users who are viewing this thread