Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 1 - I, Came Here for You.

Dex-chan lover
fun that this starts by having Jiangyang go through an entire cultivation novel first, before she gets dropped into the otome game. Given how high the powerlevels can go in that kind of setting it's like god fell down into the world she'd created. Which to be fair is pretty much exactly what seems to have happened.

Dex-chan lover
Oh! I'm very interested. Japan and China mixed to create such an interesting setting. (I'm in love with that eye design by the way)
A little bit of trouble with the translation but it's acceptable. I suppose Chinese to English is rather hard. So thank you for the translation, I'm looking forward to this!

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't they just leave the name as Xing Lu (星露)? ngl Stardew sounds so silly lol

Haven't seen a GL wuxia/cultivation since Xian Chan Nu so I was excited for all of five seconds for that part but I'm not complaining. Art is pretty, and based off the 7 chapters I found so far (untranslated) it gets pretty interesting!

Group Leader
Why didn't they just leave the name as Xing Lu (星露)? ngl Stardew sounds so silly lol

Haven't seen a GL wuxia/cultivation since Xian Chan Nu so I was excited for all of five seconds for that part but I'm not complaining. Art is pretty, and based off the 7 chapters I found so far (untranslated) it gets pretty interesting!
Jiangyang seems to be the only Chinese person in the story and the all the other characters should be westerners so I tried to translate her name into English
Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread