Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 18 - The World's Chosen Couple?

Dex-chan lover
xiao yang doesnt even care about the monsters, a man approaching dew is much more of a threat
I think she's still trying to set Dew up with one of the original Love Interests because she thinks she has to help Dew "win" the game.

It's probably going to keep being a silly game of wits between the two of them with her trying to set up all the original romance flags and Dew intentionally failing them, until eventually one or the other actually figures out that the other really is meta gaming.

Dex-chan lover
Xiao Yang - I feel like I'm missing something

The story, furiously waving giant [Stardew is geh for Yang] flag

I agree with you thats she is missing that particular change. But I feel like she's also missing that SHE is something that shouldn't be in this world and has already changed huge parts just by existing.

To compare it to the "stepping on a butterfly changes the course of history" concept, she didnt just step on the butterfly she danced on it and is actively running around dancing on top of every butterfly she sees and then is suprised that the story isnt going the way she remembered.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I agree with you thats she is missing that particular change. But I feel like she's also missing that SHE is something that shouldn't be in this world and has already changed huge parts just by existing.

To compare it to the "stepping on a butterfly changes the course of history" concept, she didnt just step on the butterfly she danced on it and is actively running around dancing on top of every butterfly she sees and then is suprised that the story isnt going the way she remembered.

She know she caused changes already (even did that spiritual check before) she's suffering from the usual OI fangirl where she treat herself as outsider when everything else suggest she's part of the world now.

Although it doesn't help that some of the events still trigger as per story (even Stardew recall these events, like the upcoming monster attack) so it's leaving doubts on how far has the story strayed.

Users who are viewing this thread