Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 3 - What a beautiful person~

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe she was planning to genocide route before she appeared. Also our MC is too bold ngl lol. I can't wait for alessa frills
About Alessas frills, theres a 90 percent chance it's yuri bait and incorrectly tagged on Mangadex. So I'm waiting for enough raws to come out for the end result to be confirmed, but there's more evidence for it being yuri bait over Yuri.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, ah so things are just getting yandere, excellent.

Dex-chan lover
About Alessas frills, theres a 90 percent chance it's yuri bait and incorrectly tagged on Mangadex. So I'm waiting for enough raws to come out for the end result to be confirmed, but there's more evidence for it being yuri bait over Yuri.
Aww that sucks, I was really interested in that one. Thanks for the update though! I'm curious, what points to it being bait though?

Dex-chan lover
Aww that sucks, I was really interested in that one. Thanks for the update though! I'm curious, what points to it being bait though?
1. Two prominent male characters are featured later on
2. Fleria's fangirling is only treated as fangirling rather than romantic emotions and Alessa brushes it off like she did to the one woman in ch 1.
3. Everything is incredibly ambiguous even though most yuri authors are pretty upfront when their story is Yuri while Yuri bait authors need it to be ambiguous for more views.
3. The most damning piece of evidence however is that it is simply tagged romance fantasy which is almost always meant to be straight romance set in a fantasy setting.

I pulled most of this info from an old Reddit post as I've personally only browsed through the images of the later chapters and haven't read them. However look at this chapter and tell me that this is Yuri.

Even without reading any of the text, it'd be very difficult for someone to sit there and claim this is Yuri. There's a small chance their claim would be correct, but when every other book in the OI genre with potential Yuri is revealed to be straight romance, why would you put your trust in this before it's confirmed with a kiss?

Dex-chan lover
1. Two prominent male characters are featured later on
2. Fleria's fangirling is only treated as fangirling rather than romantic emotions and Alessa brushes it off like she did to the one woman in ch 1.
3. Everything is incredibly ambiguous even though most yuri authors are pretty upfront when their story is Yuri while Yuri bait authors need it to be ambiguous for more views.
3. The most damning piece of evidence however is that it is simply tagged romance fantasy which is almost always meant to be straight romance set in a fantasy setting.

I pulled most of this info from an old Reddit post as I've personally only browsed through the images of the later chapters and haven't read them. However look at this chapter and tell me that this is Yuri.

Even without reading any of the text, it'd be very difficult for someone to sit there and claim this is Yuri. There's a small chance their claim would be correct, but when every other book in the OI genre with potential Yuri is revealed to be straight romance, why would you put your trust in this before it's confirmed with a kiss?
I took a look at the chapter and you're probably right, oh well it's not like this is the first time it's happened before

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Your putting it on hold huh. At least we have 2 Yuri's from you

Users who are viewing this thread