Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 32 - Xiao Yang, You Can Be Rough With Me

Supporter
JUST KISS HER YOURSELF
SHES FUCKING CLUELESS ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL 😭AHHHHHHHHH
JUST CONFESS YOURSELF
AHHHHHHHHHHH
No way Dew can confess, she's still playing her character . . . though she's clearly getting a lot closer to just tossing that out and having her way with Xiao Yang.
did she give herself those hickeys? 😭😭
I'm confused by that too, but maybe we just missed out on some of the good bits before Xiao Yang fell asleep? Or possibly she woke up again and doesn't remember it? Definitely confusing, though.

Dex-chan lover
No way Dew can confess, she's still playing her character . . . though she's clearly getting a lot closer to just tossing that out and having her way with Xiao Yang.

I'm confused by that too, but maybe we just missed out on some of the good bits before Xiao Yang fell asleep? Or possibly she woke up again and doesn't remember it? Definitely confusing, though.
The bruises have to be self-inflicted, considering what we saw. A bit of emotional manipulation is nothing to Stardew right now, considering this lonely sadomasochist still wants to chain Xiao Yang to a wall in a dungeon instead of risk losing her trust. She's holding Yang's attention, so it's a win.

Dex-chan lover
Bait this is baitt where is the actual one!!!!! This is foreplay but being cut in the middle arghhh

Dex-chan lover
Damn it I already have a guess that Xiao Yang is not conscious when doing that and now she is ditching again after what happened -_-
Sheesh even tho we almost got our Sesbian Lex
Hope Dew become more aggressive towards her

Supporter
Funny how this keeps making me sympathize with the yandere character. I might also develop some yandere tendencies if Xiao Yang kept getting me worked up and then left me high and dry like that.

Dex-chan lover
When you're ready for the rough and hot scene but the other one is so dense that fell asleep on you.😂🤣

Users who are viewing this thread