Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 4 - I won't let you leave!

Dex-chan lover
Our MC's Chinese style dressing looks really out of place in middle of European style school. Also, what exactly the relationship between MC and the heroine/yandere? Classmate? Senpai? Or some weird (diplomatic) envoy to the school?

Dex-chan lover
From haters to shippers

yr0z3Pn.png

Can't believe the answer to bullying is just gay thoughts. That's a big dub

Dex-chan lover
Our MC's Chinese style dressing looks really out of place in middle of European style school. Also, what exactly the relationship between MC and the heroine/yandere? Classmate? Senpai? Or some weird (diplomatic) envoy to the school?
As far as my understanding goes, our mc literally didn't exist in this world until she appeared out of thin air. Then she got mistaken for being a noble lady from the East and our mc probably saw no reason to deny their assumptions.

As for the relationship between the two, all we can say for sure is that they became friends after our mc suddenly appeared in the world and as of now they are definitely roommates.

Dex-chan lover
it's okay
she changes to their uniform later

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

bullies are no match to the thought lesbian sex, tbf i aint either

Users who are viewing this thread