Is it okay to post chapter from another group?

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering if it's okay to post chapters from another/unclaimed group

it's mostly hentais tho
Some of them aren't updated

Solution
That implies it's fine for you to upload someone else's scanlations... but you're not allowed to make any alterations to the scanlated pages.

There's a lot of info you can extrapolate by reading & understanding the rules. I highly recommend it.
Idk if they have a policy or something, so to be safe, I ask and they told me I can
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
As long as the group isn't locked and it doesn't violate any other site rules.

What is the name of the group?

Supporter
Chapter 3 translated by the group Mesugaki
Screenshot_2023-02-05-03-02-53-541_com.chrome.dev.png

Upload Permissions: Anyone
Means
It's okay to post using their group, so don't hesitate 😉

Dex-chan lover
Rule 3.2.4: If you are not part of the scanlation group, do not alter the release you are uploading by any means.
That implies it's fine for you to upload someone else's scanlations... but you're not allowed to make any alterations to the scanlated pages.

There's a lot of info you can extrapolate by reading & understanding the rules. I highly recommend it.

Dex-chan lover

Idk if they have a policy or something, so to be safe, I ask and they told me I can

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread