Is there a way to continue where I left off after following a manga instead of manually selecting the chapter?

I tried finding an answer for this before posting but I couldn't find one anywhere, so sorry if this is a duplicate question or something.

I recently decided to start reading one piece but since there are so many chapters, it's honestly starting to get to become a chore to go find the chapter I left off on and manually click it in order to start reading again. For an example of how I'm currently doing it. I need to go to my following menu which starts off at the most recent chapters of the colored version around 750-650, then go to page 3 (around chapters 550-450) so that pages 4 and 5 show up in the context menu, then go to page 5 (around chapters 350-250) so that page 6 will finally show up, which is where the chapters i'm currently on are.

It doesn't take too much time, so if there isn't currently a way to just click a button and resume I'll survive. It is a bit of a hassle though, so I just want to know if there's a button or setting that I might be missing somewhere that does this. Any responses would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time in reading this.

I know it's hassle, but you can enter the last published chapter and on the right of the screen you can see a bar that if you click it shows all the chapters. Here you can fin the chapter you are looking for without having to go back pages. The downside its that it marks as read the chapter you click, but if you know aproximately what chapter you are gonna read next it shouldnt be a problem.
I suggest, in mangas that you are behind and have a lot of chapters, that you mark down the last chapter you have read on a separate device like the mobilephone or event a piece of paper.
Sorry for the enormous text, i hope i helped you somehow, and have a good day.

Oh awesome! I just tried that out and it works way better than clicking through all of the pages to get there. I don't really mind that it marks the chapter I click on as read, but thanks for the heads up so I can prepare for that ahead of time and keep a log of where I leave off on my phone now. I'll definitely start doing this instead since it's way faster. Thanks so much for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread