ISEKAI AFFAIR: 10 Years After Defeating the Demon King, the Hero Cheats on His Wife With a Warrior Woman Who Lost Her Husband - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Towar…

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the minister still scheming for the throne? Why would the wizard marry the woman he knew was in love with MC? Why is this even an isekai?

I wish Luca was my wife. I want to live in another world with her. She is one Sexy Female Warrior 😍.

Aggregator gang
I love how the little girl armor is censored by their parents lol

Dex-chan lover
That was a good read, plenty of tasteful hentai with both of characters in true love.

Kingdom turned to dump as expected as it's "less lovelier than a small town", minister Marcoute most likely took princess what's her name and became a shit king. Whatever.

Luca and Yuuta had plenty of kids, aiming for their parents adventures goals. Nice touch on making Luca's daughter armour less skimpy than the Royal Guards usual suit.

This was an excellent job, thank you for scanlation and uncensoring!

10/10 will read again.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda dumb ending if you think about it, in the timeline the MC left, the warrior and everyone of his friends got executed
That depends.
Multiverse with branching realities where a person travels a whole, yeah they're dead.

Unstuck mind (here) only his consciousness got back to his young body, there's no multiverse. Events from the starting point doesn't exist.

Last edited:
So what happened to the minister and princess? What happened to that kingdom? I came here after reading Isekai Furin II

Judging based on the sequel, the hero seems to be well remembered and they made it sound like its the main kingdom now rather than a territory. I guess that minister and princess were dogshit rulers and destroyed the kingdom

It's not a bad ending and it's very beautiful. We can understand for ourselves how the story unfolds when people say this city is better than the capital, without the author drawing a scene of betrayal, remember the leader signed up on the day he got married, a conclusion. Nice piece without spending too much drawing

Dex-chan lover
Nice little ending, but feels a bit bad that the other timeline is just dealt with via time rewind and the capital is just kinda left to its devices in the new timeline, rather than anything happening to the new king.

Also, it's kind of funny that what I thought was supposed to be teasing that his kid wasn't his (the fact that he has black hair but his kid is blonde/light-haired, which is recessive) wasn't actually a thing even though his kid wasn't his anyway, since the real dad also had black hair.

But also, I'm a bit bummed that the resolution ended up with Luca not remembering anything. I guess it's a happier end for her, but it's still erasing the experiences of what made her the woman the MC fell in love with again.

Users who are viewing this thread