Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1 - The Witch

Supporter
It's always fun to see different translations and what they add. Great work, looking forward to 7.2!

Double-page supporter
Lacks a little proofreading, but otherwise better than the other release.

I hope the sniper keeps going if this is what it takes to get you lot to catch up with this gem.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Better wording and grammar, but punctuations seems to be missing at some parts, making some sentences confusing on where it starts and ends.

Keep up the good work!

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the sniper keeps going if this is what it takes to get you lot to catch up with this gem. +1 😤

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"OMG someone released a new chapter , let's release the one we have translated week ago so we dont lose idiot that give us money!"

Needed to have a sniper to make you guys work lol. I hope they continue just so you guys can move.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe these guys stopped translating for, uhh... a whole month and a half? I guess?

Man I get the saltiness when it's an LHTranslation situation where they drop a series for like 5-8 months and then post immediately after a snipe, but it feels kinda goofy to get so annoyed at the group here, especially when the series is only like one chap behind raws as far as I can tell.

Fyi: the past tense of "bring" is "brought."

(Yes English is a goblin language with haphazard rules).

D2

Can't believe these guys stopped translating for, uhh... a whole month and a half? I guess?

Yeah Galaxy is no where near the worst for stretching out. Also a lot of people get really whiny about chapters that are split into multiple parts, even though that is how they are released. I don't pay that close attention to their releases if they bunch or split.

Also I have been seeing a rule and not sure who thought it was a good rule groups are supposed to get 3 to 6 months. It should be like 3 chapters. After 3 chapters it shouldn't be the witch hunt it is on these message boards.

Users who are viewing this thread