Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 11 Ch. 148 - Fabiniku Ojisan And Fabiniku Ojisan

Dex-chan lover
351.png

Kinda what this chapter feels like

Group Leader
Hey all! New update from us. Sadly, this is is likely one of the last few chapters that I'll be able to clean and typeset, after which I will be passing the torch to Shade. This series (chapter 106 to be exact) was my first time typesetting, and I've enjoyed my time doing so for the past year and a half-ish. However, life happens and I'm unfortunately busy. However, don't fret! Our translations will NOT be stopping for the foreseeable future. Enjoy the release!

Dex-chan lover
Hey all! New update from us. Sadly, this is is likely one of the last few chapters that I'll be able to clean and typeset, after which I will be passing the torch to Shade. This series (chapter 106 to be exact) was my first time typesetting, and I've enjoyed my time doing so for the past year and a half-ish. However, life happens and I'm unfortunately busy. However, don't fret! Our translations will NOT be stopping for the foreseeable future. Enjoy the release!
Thank you for your work on this series. You did an amazing job for your first time. I hope we see you return one day and if not see you around space cowboy

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the hard work! More power to your future works and what you guys wanted to do!

Dex-chan lover
Y'all ever read that doujin where Tachibana gets the body like normal but is still a dude? Gawds, woulda been hawt to see both of them like that.
Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread