Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Isekai Camp

Dex-chan lover
Starry sky 101 - the constellation ain't just in the imagination of men, they are actually drawn by the gods on the firmament.

-

Tachi has no pants. Tachi needs no pants.

What I like about this series is that it hits beats of character development and comedy at the same time. When Tachibana gives surprisingly good advice about enjoying what you have and then gets overwhelmingly drunk like an idiot and strips, it's clearly that character's personality leading to both outcomes. The art in this chapter hits on romantic undertones of sharing a night meal with someone you care about while at the same time allowing expressive and hilarious faces to both characters. It's a really great series and I hope it doesn't rot like so many others that have strong beginnings.

I guess a french restaurant with world famous dishes classified as gourmet's delicacies made the favorite japanse author's restaurant bankrupt

Dex-chan lover
The last panel of page 15 is how I imagine Americans to be most of the time.

Double-page supporter
They were having a wholesome moment there...until Tachibana went crazy XDDD Hahahhaha XD

Dex-chan lover
Gahd hahahhahaa, Tachibana makes me love this manga more and more and more.

Liberation : all it takes is Beer, Freedom and a Murican' Spirit.

@TetraSky

same.

Users who are viewing this thread