Isekai Craft Gurashi ~Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life~ - Ch. 26

I don't think that qualifies as tsundere on the personality axis. She is obviously jealous of Liz. She's the personal knight of Chiffon, and yet Chiffon is getting awfully close to a low class adventurer who shares her magic class/talents. She's afraid that she's going to be replaced. She seems to have an inferiority complex, for so far, undisclosed reasons (My guess is that she's from a family of famous knights, but she lacks sufficient magic to make her "strong"). Her affections are directed at Chiffon. Liz is simply getting in the way. She's not actively malevolent, so she doesn't drift into yandere territory.

And this still isn't really a conspiracy of any depth. They sent an attendant to the Church to make sure they could get an appraisal. They're not hiding the results, nor giving a biased report, there's nothing that is untowards to Miyabi. Quite the opposite, they insulted him for his job. Based on the events of this chapter, this totally looks like he's going to be "conscripted" to do some urban renewal construction for the Royal Family, to make the lives of the commoner citizenry easier. If that's their dastardly plot, we in real life, can only hope for the powers to be, want to utilize our skills in the best way possible to enrich the people and the country.
I just mean this line
" Don't misunderstand. I did not interfere for your sake."

Typical tsundere line

maxresdefault.jpg
I can heard, help 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Always end up reading the whole thing when this gets updated. Love it lol. Ganbatte yo TLer-san!

Dex-chan lover
It could be weaponized and be some kind of a handheld flash lmao

Narrator: and the random kid at the back was blinded at a young age

So now they're protecting liz because of miyabi...

Dex-chan lover
Getting a pouting Liz is such a blessing!

Pg 27: "Oh that's nice that your daughter worked in Angelum. I don't know her, but I know a boy named Karon who looks similar to your other kid."

I don't think that qualifies as tsundere on the personality axis. She is obviously jealous of Liz. She's the personal knight of Chiffon, and yet Chiffon is getting awfully close to a low class adventurer who shares her magic class/talents. She's afraid that she's going to be replaced. She seems to have an inferiority complex, for so far, undisclosed reasons (My guess is that she's from a family of famous knights, but she lacks sufficient magic to make her "strong"). Her affections are directed at Chiffon. Liz is simply getting in the way. She's not actively malevolent, so she doesn't drift into yandere territory.
Is that really jealousy? I thought that was the usual overprotective maids/butlers trope which I always hate.
She even hesitated following her command at first. Man, I really hate her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
no, her name is Karon. Karen would be spelled differently, but the raws explicitly say "Karon" and not "Karen". the latter would be more commonly used in Japan, but the former was used instead. I'm just saying, TL is the way it is for a reason, and it's not translator discretion trying to make the name less gendered. it's that way in the raws
No, her real name is Karen. MC just misheard and thought she was a boy.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/c227f5c0-e25d-4e7b-a596-6bc4193eb7fe/19

rf6RDwU.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
No, her real name is Karen. MC just misheard and thought she was a boy.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/c227f5c0-e25d-4e7b-a596-6bc4193eb7fe/19

rf6RDwU.jpeg
[types "karon" like twenty times and "karen" only once cause miyabi never once gets it right and nobody else ever says her name]
"yeah! i'm definitely going to remember the correct name months from now. there is literally nothing that could possibly interfere with that niche bit of memory recall! there is no way i'm going to get her name wrong in a year's time. for sure. i am very smart"
god damn it miyabi

Landlords are parasites. Sorry you have to deal with all that, best of luck and hope things settle smoothly and quickly 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Hey, thanks for the TL even with your rough situation. I can't really help out with translating, but I hope things get better for you.

Dex-chan lover
Noble hears the report about MC mana pool from his daughter and will push her to make as many babies as possible with him, imagine a warrior class with that magic bar.
Note, I haven't read the novel, it have one, this is just pure theorycrafting mixed with a bit of bullshitting.

it's getting boring. I signed up for the "build his own house and family", not the "nosy nobles and unrelated guild quests".

Dex-chan lover
Alicia seems unnaturally hostile to our party seeing as they have been nothing but nice to her the whole journey.

Dex-chan lover
Alicia seems unnaturally hostile to our party seeing as they have been nothing but nice to her the whole journey.
That's just her basic personality. I reckon it comes from being 300% too serious, which is also what other characters have noted. She holds herself to absurd standards, which she can't follow, making her unhappy. She also seems to worship nobility, which suggests she's from a family that has been serving nobles for 500 years and it's the only way of life they know. She looks no more friendly when she's talking to the duke himself, by the way. She merely has a pain in the ass personality. I'd say it's nothing personal.

Users who are viewing this thread