Isekai de Ane ni Namae wo Ubawaremashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Life in Another World

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I‘m loving the art, and the drama’s already hooked me in (even at 2 chapters 😄). Looking forward to whatever comes next! Just to clarify, did you mean that there’s an upcoming official English translation?

• Like the older sister, the “Cecil” that Ichika got to know was actually the Black Haired Guy borrowing Actual Blonde Cecil’s name
  • It actually WAS Cecil that Ichika got to know, but the actual ML is Black Hair Guy
  • Oh dear, Blonde Cecil seems rather sweet on Ichika already 😅 that doesn’t bode well for the girls’ relationship
  • In the first Ch, the sis mentioned something about saviour powers… I wonder what sort of magic the sister can do 🤔 (... or Not do 👀 Maybe she faked it somehow IDK 🤷‍♀️ We shall see…)
  • How did the sister even end up engaged to Cecil??? Was it an automatic thing, a protection thing, or something?
  • Young Cecil mentioned a bad family/home life… Hmm 🤔
  • First Chapter makes me think OlderSis!Karen was/is jealous of Ichika in some way (Kaito?)

• Ichika met Young!Cecil when he was 10 y/o and their communication has been going on for some years now. The current princes look to be about late teens to early 20s. I wonder what’s the time discrepancy between the two worlds and how often Ichika communicated with Young!Cecil
  • Related to the Last Q: Based on her design, my guess is Ichika was somewhere in her teens when she first found the mirror? And the lack of school uniforms makes me think they’re in college already (IDK if true or not, just a thought)

Last edited:
Thanks for the translation! I‘m loving the art, and the drama’s already hooked me in (even at 2 chapters 😄). Looking forward to whatever comes next! Just to clarify, did you mean that there’s an upcoming official English translation?

• Like the older sister, the “Cecil” that Ichika got to know was actually the Black Haired Guy borrowing Actual Blonde Cecil’s name
  • It actually WAS Cecil that Ichika got to know, but the actual ML is Black Hair Guy
  • Oh dear, Blonde Cecil seems rather sweet on Ichika already 😅 that doesn’t bode well for the girls’ relationship
  • In the first Ch, the sis mentioned something about saviour powers… I wonder what sort of magic the sister can do 🤔 (... or Not do 👀 Maybe she faked it somehow IDK 🤷‍♀️ We shall see…)
  • How did the sister even end up engaged to Cecil??? Was it an automatic thing, a protection thing, or something?
  • Young Cecil mentioned a bad family/home life… Hmm 🤔
  • First Chapter makes me think OlderSis!Karen was/is jealous of Ichika in some way (Kaito?)

• Ichika met Young!Cecil when he was 10 y/o and their communication has been going on for some years now. The current princes look to be about late teens to early 20s. I wonder what’s the time discrepancy between the two worlds and how often Ichika communicated with Young!Cecil
  • Related to the Last Q: Based on her design, my guess is Ichika was somewhere in her teens when she first found the mirror? And the lack of school uniforms makes me think they’re in college already (IDK if true or not, just a thought)
Yes, it's coming out in this august!

https://yenpress.com/series/in-another-world-my-sister-stole-my-name

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translation! excited to see that it's getting an official English translation

thank you for the chapter! you've done a great job and the chapters are easy to read

Dex-chan lover
This is decent, but I wish more reason was given as to why she just willingly goes along with the identity-stealing charade. Like some guilting from Karen about "oh but if you destroyed their trust in me, the saint, their country would be doomed against demons! Boo hoo!", or something. Otherwise I would definitely bring up my identity to some others, if Cecil heard it and was as good as he's claimed to be, he could probably see through the deception when she proves who she is by her personality a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread