Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2024
- Messages
- 2,024
Well! All righty, then!
I don't see any issues with that I don't think most other people do either.Hello again. I wanted to make an announcement regarding this manga.
I have a Patreon where I always keep one chapter early for my subscribers. With this manga as well, I wasn’t aware that it was already on another site or that it was also being monetized.
My intention was to keep the same dynamic on Patreon, always leaving just one (1) chapter early for this manga. If you agree with the way I work, please react with a (like). If you disagree, leave an (X).
If I see too many (X), I’ll leave it so another scanlation group can take it.
The Best Girl competition in this one isn't even close.BEST GIRL Chapter.
(lovingly)Blood for the blood god!
To be fair, her profession as an assassin has to have her exhibit two different personalities, a "normal" girl and the cold-blooded killer that is The CrowEven with all this The Crow continues to be one of the more sane and balanced members of this party...![]()
![]()