Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Ch. 56 - The Elven Princesses

Dex-chan lover
jiqrFKS.png

Dex-chan lover
What does the hippocampus of the stars even mean in the first place? Or am I just extremely dumb?
No clue. It's either a bad translation or a metaphor that doesn't translate well to English.

In mythology, a hippocampus is a half-horse half-fish that pulls Poseidon's chariots. I can't see the connection here as they weren't very significant.

In science, the hippcampus is the part of the brain primarily involved in long term memory. That would probably be a better fit in this context as she is trying to revert the world to a previous time (memory connection).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Ah so technically, Erin is the real deal, the real 'key' while Aria, a homunculus (i.e. artificial life form, usually made with alchemy) is a substitute 'key' the empire had to create because they couldn't get a hold of Erin (when they attacked the Elven country/forest so they can obtain her). That's some twist of fate for both Aria and Erin to meet like that but no wonder they got along really well in just a short amount of time.

Dex-chan lover
I'm... not even sure.. where this story is going.. or where it was previously.. I might have to just re-read the whole thing.

Supporter
I'm... not even sure.. where this story is going.. or where it was previously.. I might have to just re-read the whole thing.
That won't help. This story really is all over the place without much in the way of a connecting main plot. My recommendation is to just lean back and enjoy the loli goodness whenever it shows up : P

Dex-chan lover
This is such a random asspull that I've gone from upset to completely neutral. Like, I want to be mad at how stupid this is, but it's so stupid that any care I had left after the other numerous asspulls just stopped existing. Does the author REALLY need to keep up this story after literal death was conquered?

le3

Dex-chan lover
I'm here for the loli not Human Instrumentality Project shit :pout:

Users who are viewing this thread