Fluffy Paradise - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Thanks for the chapter. I was surprised by the awful traduction and cleaning at the beginning but at least it showed how you work on improving the translation. I never undestand people who complain about free content made by fans just because it's not fast enough or that they asked for a little compensation through adds or donation. Keep up the good work. I don't mind having to wait so long as the work you do is fine and not dropped. It was a nice chapter, very cute and with a manly man to boot, I can't ask for more

Lol at the good ol' quality google translate. Hopefully with this the complaints about releases will be minimized a bit.

On another note... I thought the trypophobia warning wasn't going to be that bad but I do see how that last panel brings out some discomfort...

Aggregator gang
So true... honestly... is was confused after two sites and wanted to stop reading, good i looked in the comments... xD
Cant stand Google translation without any effort, i very much prefer to wait a few days (or even weeks) and get a readable translation! So keep up! ^^
(Note: Google translate isnt bad all the time, with someone who changes wording, grammar and so on into a coherent english it can be almost as good, but that needs effort and therefore time too... :D)

Group Leader
The dragons are probably coming closer to worship her (and the divine beast) or smthing ahahshaashhahah

It wasn't so bad, but if youre gonna warn people about something it'd be cool if we knew what pages the spooky stuff was on.
For anyone reading, the trypophobia spooks are on page 20(bottom left corner, small), and page 25(center of the image, large). Page 25 is also the last page, so you can skip it. It's just
one of the dinos opening its mouth threateningly right in front of the girl as if to bite her whole

Supporter
What do you mean she can't pronounce 'L'? She has one in her own name and seems to pronounce it just fine!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you soo much TL for the warning as a person suffering from this phobia it helped me from suffering mental instability.

I really thank you soo much.

Contributor
I have to say that the direct Google-translate was even worse than the typical speed-scan hack-job, maybe I'm not giving speed-scanners enough credit for the copy-editing work they do.

(That wasn't supposed to be the take-away, I know, but the intended message was already something I take as granted. XD)

Users who are viewing this thread