Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
me: "ok, time to lower the rating further" 😂

Dex-chan lover
can anyone spoiler me what happen with MC/Nagi and Leticia?
do they stay "friend" or Leticia join MC Harem?

I'm confused. I thought the demon girl was just going through demon puberty and would get better on her own. So the MC took this route only to speed up the healing process and nothing else.

And as a result his skill restructure ability is gimped with severe side effects after use?

Did I get that right? What exactly is the author thinking while writing this?

I think it's just the "Quick Structure" version that has the side-effects. It's like comparing a jog to a full-on sprint for a hundred meters. One is going to take a lot out of you more than the other.

Dex-chan lover
The real question is, will the MC finally give proper clothes to the dark elf slave or will he keep her using rags forever?

Dex-chan lover
First of all, give your Dark Elf some clothes, and let her choose. Those rags are so under-tailored for battle.

Next, your other two. The beastwoman is cute, but you need to reign her in, else she'll attack you in bed, the second she has it. The other woman... don't know.

So... Foursome? Tricky deal, man.

Starting to suspect the MC's power is filler. An entire chapter filled with a single use of his ability.

Group Leader
Wtf is with that title? "Slave Fiancee Fortune Slave". Is this the "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan" of slaves, are the going to shorten it to "Slave Fiancee Brown"?

Users who are viewing this thread