Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - My Home, My life

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh... why i don't trust that guy at all? i might bite my tongue, but i bet he will be the generic villain that will want something from the MC, and if he doesn't give it to him, he will make things difficult to him...

Dex-chan lover
Man. I'm so jealous with this MC having a harem, eating delicious food.
And here I'm alone eating instant noodle while reading this.
Wish my wife not leave me. Oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
I've thought about it alot, but isn't it annoying af when you have bell right by your ear??

Man, Shiro is such a good girl.
And what an envious position, to have both on hand, an absolute beauty like Wendy, and an adorable little guard like Shiro, both very considerate, with 'good' personalities.
The other two certainly add to it, but so far they're 'temporary', and don't want to remain (at least Sorte-and now I'm unsure of proper spelling but oh well.)
When they do end up deciding to stick around, both are great additions, what guy wouldn't want two more fantastic flowers in hand 😉; another tasty beauty, with a slightly different personality, and a precocious little cutie, albeit one a bit more difficult, but you gotta have flavor in life, more of the same can get boring quick. And both are good additions to the fighting force and help round out the abilities of the group.

@CouslandU
That'd be a good choice.
I was thinking more about the issue of having a damn bell when working as an adventurer, that could definitely be a big issue, especially for Shiro, having something that would easily give away ones position or approach, etc.

As for being near the ear, I would also think it may not be a huge issue even if they work-if they aren't too 'sensitive', paired with being placed where they wouldn't constantly be ringing. But that doesn't really solve either issue as well as just being decorative.

@kaikalaila - I'm with ya, though I do still like the previous. But I'll take all if given the choice. But I may be greedy 😂

Edit - dammit, even quick comments I make turn into fucking walls of text 😔

Contributor
Of course she gets the ornament that draws attention straight to her tits.

@HDMI1
Nah, you got it backwards.
He knows that that's where the attention is going to go so he's using it to 'advertise' the ornament.🤣

Dex-chan lover
Shiro is being a precious little kitty. Not scared, just wants to snuggle to the max.

She does have a murder streak, but name one cat girl that doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread