Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou)

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't deserve the bunch of low grades it got. The art is better than average and there was considerable effort put into most designs. The quality of the translation is quite low, but it gets better, and that shouldn't be a part of the manga rating regardless. Maybe that also threw off some people from getting the set-up. The Adventurer's Guild apparently has a problem with being gouged for potions by the pharmacists. That gives the alchemist a lot of bargaining power because it would be catastrophic for the adventurers to get cut off. The incident is just pretense to leverage that power. The knight has a ridiculously inflated sense of duty so she sacrifices herself. The last part feels like it should be more in the vein of comedy than dramatic development or wish fulfillment, with how eager the knight is to become a slave. While this isn't exactly top notch writing, it's not illogical either. And seeing how all this was just set-up for the main cast, the story is just starting, so it's way too early to really judge this title.

@Nicito sorry i took so long, i had sort though my [too long] list .
those (Ecchi/ Smut) manga that have decent (non-crappy) writing you wanted?

here:

this one is actually an anime now, thinking of checking it out soon:
https://mangadex.org/title/20796/ishuzoku-reviewers

this one has a pretty cool story and world building (plus the Ecchi)
https://mangadex.org/title/20234/shinju-no-nectar

the boobs are so over the top, they might as well be gag boobs but, its still entertaining (at least to me anyway)
https://mangadex.org/title/37909/asobinin-wa-kenja-ni-tenshoku-dekiru-tte-shittemashita-yuusha-party-o-tsuihou-sareta-lv-99

i didn't mention this one but its worth it: it starts of with a dude putting knee-socks on a THICC radish, and gets better from there....
https://mangadex.org/title/14527/yuusha-ga-shinda

this one needs an anime:
https://mangadex.org/title/12108/mushoku-tensei-isekai-ittara-honki-dasu

even though I like this one a lot , i don't see how it deserves an anime, maybe ill watch it:
https://mangadex.org/title/19104/murenase-shiiton-gakuen

don't think i mentioned this one either. not Fantasy but it still deserves a mention since its an Ecchi comedy of a horror played straight:
https://mangadex.org/title/34617/libidors

cant find the others , my list is just too long , but ill link em to you when i figure out where they are.

@greyhud90
Okay I'm actually checking the comments why this got a less than 6.00 rating but after reading that spoiler then I guess into the trash bin it is...

Aggregator gang
@mammon
I'm sorry for that off topic subject lol
the comment I made was for @Christopher comment about mushoku tensei getting anime.

My comment was in no way related/spoiler to this manga.

@hippoanon It is a trash iseikai filled with nerd fulfillment. It has all the tropes: isekai, slavery, OP powers, harem, etc.

The drawing are great, but the story is bad, at least the story progression, it feels we are missing at least 2 chapter in between every release.

Is the manga rushing through the novel story or is the writing just trash?

@greyhud90
Not sure what your previous comment was, you deleted before I could read. I know my comment seemed completely off topic, but the commentor before me listed a bunch of similar mangas, one of which was Mushoku Tensei. He made the comment that it should get an anime and I was simply informing him that it is getting one. I probably should have @'ed him so that was clearer.

Aggregator gang
@Christopher It's one of Rudy's perverted antics that would turn off people
anyone who reads that might think its a spoiler for this one so I deleted it

So after thinking about why the whole enslaving thing was so forced, I have reached a conclusion:

The hero was worried about the MC, since the MC lacked fighting skills, money and comrades, all which the hero already had and knew were indispensable to succeed in this new world due to his own personal experience.

So, the hero contacted the alchemist to have her backup the MC in anyway she could. The alchemist designed the whole altercation with the guild, fully knowing what would happen to the MC, the result was as she had expected. She used that to blackmail the guild and got the two most skill adventurers to be the personal bodyguards and assistants of the MC.

Currently, we can see how the alchemist's plan is unfolding. The MC is being naive due to this lack of other worldly commonsense and is putting himself in danger, but now that he has the girls, he can make money, while being confident that he won't be kill by an enemy.

At least, this is what I think is going on, but hey maybe I'm just trying to make sense out of this mess of plot... this manga is obviously skipping over a lot of events.

Aggregator gang
Yeah not really interested. I don't buy the girls enslaving themselves. Hell I don't buy anyone doing that.

The rest seems to cater to true losers who can't catch fish in a barrel even with Dynamite.

hell this is even worse than garbage brave where the girl is wrongly convicted, enslaved, the Mc proves her innocence, gets her freed and she demands to be his slave again

The girl easily putting herself to slavery, because of a small mistake, and she clearly is not responsible for it, it really bothers me.

If this is adapted from a light novel/webnovel it's literally waste of artist's skill. If its artist's own story, he is not doing a great job. This manga is too idiotic..... Just read ch 3 u will understand my reason......Btw who are those 100 ppl that gave 10 pts to this manga where common sense doesn't even exist? Seriously 10 pts for good drawing and some panty shots?

This is some garbage, huh. I mean I read some pretty bad manga, but this one is just overbearing

So, to be clear:
MC tries to sell stuff, some dude smashes it cause he's mistaken and then pulls a knife on MC, main girl breaks up the fight (which probably would have resulted in MC getting stabbed) and is then *blamed for the smashed product*. Then, old hag comes in, threatens to not sell anymore, extorts a million fantasy money from these people over shit that MC made in like a week tops, and to cover the cost main girl agrees to sell herself into slavery, then unwittingly drags her friend into becoming a slave as well to afford the full price, at which point main girl and her friend (who is explicitly stated to be under aged) are molested to see if they're fit to service MC with their bodies. The first major plot element of this story is the MC extorting a women for something she isn't at fault for, and forcing her into sex slavery. But hey! It's all just ecchi fun bullshit right!

Fuck off, even if the writing was decent (which it isn't) this premise sucks ass

@ItsJustAName : dude you lost many precious second of your life detailing this..
" overused WEAKASS DUMB nice MC, fucked up one basic task for an old granny and shit went down for one lady, a kid and an entire guild"
and we're done with this.

Users who are viewing this thread