Isekai de Te ni Ireta Seisan Skill wa Saikyou datta You desu ~Souzou & Kiyou no W Chiuto de Musou Suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Getting to know a merchant.

Yknow, that guy saved his life, and he, as a rich af businessman only gave 1 month lodging and money amounted to 4x of his first quest that can be acquired in one day. What a way to show sincerity.....

Some slick looking armor, but I would have used the head as a helm instead of a pauldron, myself.

Ponders if sitting on that chair will trigger its effect as well.. would be bugged if the time sitting on the chair equal the time fainted..

If you look closely enough, you would notice the *surprised human noises* effect on the last panel. ZAAWAA

That armors a bit of an overkill for a guy who's about to register as an adventurer. 😅

the mc doesn't even know how to make up excuses(lie) properly, why they have to lower the intelligence of mc....
and he just went and told the merchant about his 'unlimited' storage... like...who goes around and tell ppl about their stats in an unfamiliar world that they were suddenly transported to...

Dex-chan lover
This gonna be a running joke ... "I'm just a wee little woodworker you kno??"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also another installation of useless art nitpick:
dlbmxRd.png

Just try to bend your wrists like that. I'll wait.

😃

generic isekai type of shit, its not bad its just overused and plain, boring.

hit ur child with a chair classic asian parent move tooo bad it didn't break it be 100% more realistic

Double-page supporter
I don't really understand MC mentality.
It's fine to act polite but it's freaking awkward you seeing you "Lie" even the character can tell your lying..

Dex-chan lover
i see no wonder the chair was effective against homer simpson

Users who are viewing this thread