Isekai De Te Ni Ireta Seisan Skill Wa Saikyou Datta You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Return to the Underground City with the Ducal Archeologist.

Fed-Kun's army
@pikokola

I’ve obtained a blank template where I can create anything..... well better let everyone know so they can tell me what to do with it, wouldn’t want to be rude.

Yep those essentially middle age (period) people will know what to do with super advanced technology, far more suited than you from a more advanced civilisation with a modern education lol

Dex-chan lover
Page 9, underrated knowledge about other stars and planets coming from a fantasy isekai character. He really did his research on ancient civilization knowledge.

And wtf, if hes making a temporary housing place why the hell he made houses and not buildings/apartments? A few of those are enough for the whole city to evacuate to, saving space for other things.

I kind of like the take that this is a distant future or some alternate timeline where we advanced with magic instead of technology. It kind of reminds me of Helck, and I really, really liked Helck.

The symbols on the monolith remind of the Counsel in Kung Pow Enter the Fist

Helper slime-chan best waifu

Also i hope the monolith on last page didn't contain undead

Dex-chan lover
@SA2011
I must apologize for Wimp Lo. He is an idiot. We have purposefully trained him wrong, as a joke.

Dan Hibiki vibes right there

Fed-Kun's army
man... if I have that kind of territory

I would not let anyone get into it specially nobles

Wasn't this guy super cautious about his own safety and well being in the beginning of this story? Why would he just reveal his biggest safety measure for no reason?

Aggregator gang
The calamity uh,..... I KNOW!!!!
Calamity=Communists PERFECT ANSWER. THey destroyed that world just like they are doing it to ours...

Users who are viewing this thread