Isekai De Te Ni Ireta Seisan Skill Wa Saikyou Datta You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I fought the Black Spider.

Dex-chan lover
The Black Spider did not turn into a beautiful girl and join MC's harem.
5/7.

I'm saying that sarcastically.

Progress, We only need a little bit more so we can get her Dere Dere Dragon Waifu side❣️
P.S. i need more Milia too

Group Leader
@lionfromnorth That's the other series, plus he needs to make this Dragon Waifu his slave first before he can get a Spider Waifu.

Sidenote: that is a horribly designed spear-head.

Dex-chan lover
For once I would have liked to see the female lead be something else than a damsel in distress. But it's an average isekai so of course our MC has to beat a monster a high-level adventurer can't when he's just beginning out.

You know, it could be more interesting if his OP-powers weren't so op and the girl, for example, was remained disabled. Then the hero desided to help her and found a cure and only after that she got her "doki-doki" moment. Why are the most of the isekai authors so unimaginative?

Dex-chan lover
@Magneticmagnet I suspect the poor rating to be grouchy WN fans who found it rushed too quickly through the early chapters of the original. A lot of stuff was presented too fast. I don't think it should much bother someone who didn't read the original, just like a movie that's less popular among the fans of the book.

Users who are viewing this thread