Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu. - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Miraculous Cure

Dex-chan lover
@ryanzc
It's an old translation meme, from when 4Kids localized pokemon and had brock talk about how much he loved these jelly filled donuts while he was eating riceballs.
Olme0Tu.png

Dex-chan lover
cant wait when MC saves sister and everyone is gonna forget how prince just tried to kill MC friend / family / whatever the fuck u wanna call a plant

Dex-chan lover
Top half: "Oh yes"
Bottom half: "....oh yes!"

Also, this is the Namek saga of the manga. Desert settings are the worst. Can't wait til the one cute girl is saved and they can leave that hell.

I shouldve known by now, but it still caught me off guard.

Aggregator gang
Well as long as the new Scyllalraune girl isn't butchered for medicine, I'll be fine for some light tentacle play instead.

Dex-chan lover
@halloween20 pretty sure the jellyfish have regenerating tentacles, but since it is jellyfish mandragora the tentacles should have the mandragora curative power... hopefully. Considering the mood so far and stakes as they are I see no reason narratively for this to fail. AND we get plus one waifu. win-win?

the worst thing is i cant tell if the donut thing is a reference to the meme or not since it played so well into the story

If i was transported to that world i think i would starve as i dont know if i could eat the food. If i grew up there i could. If all animals where so moe no one would eat them for food

Users who are viewing this thread