Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu. - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Hod Continent

Aggregator gang
Chptr 25-"ends with princess kissing MC"
chptr 26-"starts with MC waking up to little monster girl in bed"
okay, is it just me, or is something missing here

Dex-chan lover
its all chill until the goldfish turns into an anime chick overnight

Dex-chan lover
a person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.

Definition of hero... why do they call him hero when he has TYRANT in his title?

Dex-chan lover
So.... This BIG BRAIN, BRILLIANT THINKER HERO decides to 100% annihilate the only sources of food and non-mineral materials on this world from the continent?

Dex-chan lover
Whales are already fuckable. This one's just more conveniently sized.

Dex-chan lover
Bahamut thighs look delicious. Would they go better with butter or soy 😆

Contributor
I feel like there should be a chapter missing between this one and the previous one.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the author only cares about background art, still ace or his assistant talent is woefully wasted
Plot, chara design (whale loli could be better designed) and interactions is getting worse each chapter

As I have say this manga don’t have the right concept. The “HEROS” are the demons king and the demons are the true “HEROS” this manga only speak ignorance as the girl who are with the MC hate the Witch but she can eat other animal but when the animal kill they family the animal are the evil? That with I say the MC it’s a Foking trash. He’s want to help Sui but a little more and kill Bannu? Don’t know what to say.. helping the people who’s it’s trying to use your a killer you daughter.. Maybe I don’t have the right concept for a father or maybe this manga I a parallels version of Naruto.

Aggregator gang
@Bers_Ser: Nah, the concept is there, just this is what happens when times change. In the beginning, people thought monsters and the Demon King were evil and killed them for the sake of the world. The Trees of Life were also considered evil which is why they were cut down: for the sake of saving the world.

Flash-forward to when Kyou was summoned. People now realized their mistake, but resigned to just farming monsters in the classical subjugation way. Kyou introduces farming in ways that are common sense to us, but 100% alien to them. SS Monsters, like Bennu, serve as shield to protect the remaining trees and are defending against attacks since the Heroes were the cause. Naturally, to the natural order, the Heroes are considered "evil" despite their noble intentions. Zachuck, however, is stuck in the old ways and is unreasonable (possibly insane) and she wants to kill all monsters for the sake of humanity, source of sustenance be damned.

Sui is the daughter of the Demon Lord, so I SERIOUSLY doubt Bennu would have put Sui in danger. She seems to have a better idea of what's going on. MC is not a murderer either, and obviously monster killing is what caused all this, so bloodlust won't work here. MC realized that which is why he let Bennu go. He believes it can be reasoned with since he saw Bennu cry.

Your reasoning is not wrong under traditional concepts, but this is not a traditional manga. Not criticizing you, just hoping I answered some questions for you.

Users who are viewing this thread