Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu. - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Food Crisis Countermeasure

what if, now stay with me here, shes the witch that destroyed her home? like she lost control of her powers or someone made her do it and the trauma suppressed her memories to protect herself.

Double-page supporter
I would just cultivate a monster strong enough to kill all the heroes at this point.
Fuck them, who cares about making them understand when you can literally overpower them?

Dex-chan lover
@Serkket they are the "heroes" because they were able to kill the demon Lord, the strongest monster. It took all of them together, but still. That said, that egg is in a basket, he is raising a demon lord.

Seriously though, this guy is literally telling people to starve. Either he's insane or evil. Or scared shitless.

Dex-chan lover
That male witch is definitely the guy that killed her family, and Ruby has been giving me Bennu vibes since introduction.

Dex-chan lover
Hey king, why don't you explain to people why you are doing the things you are doing instead of doing things that are forcing your people to starve and than getting angry that they don't understand. They can't understand if you do not explain things to them you dingus

Dex-chan lover
ok, someone explaint to me how the dude lives without eating?
are there other food sources aside from the plant monsters?

Dex-chan lover
I think the author really fails this arc. Sure I get the other heroes. Monsters are bad but are our food source. We just pruned them back to much and now are attacking. That's cool and understandable. This moron of a hero is going for total destruction of their own food supply without even bothering to find an alternative. It just makes no sense at all...

@icarushector eh, not really a concern. The last hero dude was nearly brought to destruction by one monster that continued to do hit and run attacks against his country. So the heroes might be powerful as a units but it's not that they cant be overwhelmed. If you find a hero that is just totally beyond redemption, they can be removed as an issue.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, she's an idiot aaaand that seems to be the extent of her character. So far, there seems to be only one source of food: monsters. Like, what are they eating? Religious zeal will only get you so far.

Dex-chan lover
and the award to the most retarded hero of this series goes to: this bitch!

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure she has a really solid background story. Somebody close to her, might have been killed by a monster. That's just a tad better, than somebody dying cause of food poisoning and now destroying all food. Or somebody dying in a farming accident and now forbidding any kind of food production and means of acquirement, because it is dangerous. It's still stupid.

Well...if she gives a valid reason on the other hand, like, "Researches/experiments have shown, that things like natural plants will sprout, that also carry food, once the monster population is gone.", well that would change things. But it's not very likely.

Of course nobody understand a thing if you don't properly explain...

Fed-Kun's army
Wth is she even eating if she is destroying everything?
Anyway....that guy really ‘explained’ huh
Him ; listen to our story
Next chapter (this chapter)
Him: Grow food for these people

Ummm..

Fed-Kun's army
I am so curious as to what the soldiers and the hero are even eating if they are destroying all monsters. Maybe its a skill, the hero obtain that makes her not feel hunger and anyone who swears loyalty to her will obtain the effects of the skill too.

Users who are viewing this thread