Isekai Ekisha no Kissaten - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Darkness' Ecstasy and Medicinal Porridge

Double-page supporter
Strange powder is either curry, wheat flour, or tapioca in my thoughts. Still no care for the cow girl.

Dex-chan lover
Still 0 interest in the current arc especially that cow girl

Double-page supporter
Author has shit taste when they made cow girl. Trash needs to gtfo of this chill piece. No room for masochists in the kitchen.

Dex-chan lover
Super villain isekai DRUG CONDIMENTS? Very original, let’s see how it plays out /s

Double-page supporter
That's quite a long and bad arc, the sword cowgirl is way too boring and templaty, and the bad guy is some kind of gyagyagya obnoxious evil villain...
Let's hope it will be over soon and it will quickly go back to those fun episodic chapters later.

Power Uploader
I was 99% sure this was supposed to be some kind of weird dream from the cow-girl that took place after the previous chapter, with her dreaming about his food. But then it turned out to be real?? I'm super confused, and I really hope this is a short arc, because it has the potential to ruin this whole manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Nanaten magical otherworldly black sprayable MSG that happens to be highly addictive.

seems legit. makes MSG look harmless

Dex-chan lover
300rprK.gif

Users who are viewing this thread