Isekai Furin ll ~Michibika Reshi Hitodzuma Tachi to Bukiyo Tensei Yuusha~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - Demon King Army

Dex-chan lover
I'd check page 11 for spelling. "After 2 hours had passed, [...]"; "Meanwhile, the wives are fighting [...]"; etc. Please QC your stuff Tomo. :(

Alright Yuuto has finally made Tomoe fall for him. Sorry kazuya but Tomoe is going with Yuuto, his the better man and can give her better satisfaction.

Wow 2 hours passed and wives r waiting Yuuto to penetrate them. Yuuto has finally made Tomoe fall for him, his lucky to have the Princess Samurai because she is beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
Let's be real here, we all saw it happening as soon as she brought up marriage.

...Also, I'm starting to wonder what gender the demon king is since it can't be a coincidence they go after seemingly random dudes of specific marital status. The merchant guy whose corpse they dropped off could've been death by snu-snu for all we know.

Dex-chan lover
...Also, I'm starting to wonder what gender the demon king is since it can't be a coincidence they go after seemingly random dudes of specific marital status. The merchant guy whose corpse they dropped off could've been death by snu-snu for all we know.
The Demon King could be any gender, but possibly they prefer Men with some degree of talent.

The Demon King could be any gender, but possibly they prefer Men with some degree of talent.
I hope the demon king is a woman and the husbands r cheating. They r probably enjoying it more being with the demon king instead of their wives and the wives will choose to be with Yuuto.

Dex-chan lover
Let's be real here, we all saw it happening as soon as she brought up marriage.

I am still holding hope for the demon lord to be the MC's ex wife, so that they can see who can do the most NTR on the final battle, that way everyone will lose, and if everyone is a loser, then everyone is a winner

Dex-chan lover
i wonder what happens if they finally rescue the husbands

so she said "he" meaning the demon lord is male... but we don't know if the DL is using magic to change his/her voice, what if the DL is a fan of NTR and wants a Reverse harem of Married Men.

Users who are viewing this thread