ISEKAI AFFAIR: 10 Years After Defeating the Demon King, the Hero Cheats on His Wife With a Warrior Woman Who Lost Her Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 10 yea…

Dex-chan lover
You know what, this is actually an interesting find.
Isekai stories aside, this actually has plot to it rather than OP power/beat bad guy

I just started this series yesterday, and today comes the uncensored chapters? My luck. Not that I'm ungrateful.

Jeez the princess was a real beauty but became a real fat princess and separated their rooms shortly after having a kid, i'm surprised he didn't leave her already.

Dex-chan lover
I read the sequel first and I gotta say, it's fairly amazing how not stupid this one is by comparison. Cause the sequel is reaaaaaal dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez the princess was a real beauty but became a real fat princess and separated their rooms shortly after having a kid, i'm surprised he didn't leave her already.
I get the feeling divorcing the crown princess comes with a lot of social backlash.

Dex-chan lover
The princess really let herself go
Where did they go wrong? Is it because they barely knew each other when they got married?

Fed-Kun's army
The princess really let herself go
Where did they go wrong? Is it because they barely knew each other when they got married?
You answered it yourself. They didn't really have a connection and mostly only did it because that's what was expected. They also didn't seem to really mesh either. They tried to make up for it with enthusiasm early on but thaf failed. Outside of their political duties and that they both love their son they're just kind of breezing by on politeness.

And then probably aided by his time as a brutal wage slave and paper pusher he's done a fairly good job as one of the highest minister's in the nation and absent his relationship with his wife seems to be getting along with his stepfather and king enough that the man is considering making him King instead of just a Prince Consort.

And as someone else pointed out divorcing a princess is hard to say the least lmfao. Neither of them also seem fo really hate each other so they're just coping with the mild unpleasantness.

Users who are viewing this thread