Isekai Furin - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Safety can be fun

MD@Home
i was thinking he'd just elope with her, or forge his own death or something like that.
i just don't see him staying with the princess.

This artist doesn't draw 'em quite like this elsewhere, I can tell you that much... Damn!

Dex-chan lover
I am not a fan of Cheating but have sex with wife without a emotional attachment (and she don't care to much about be a caring partner) just one time in your fucking life and after successfully make a "descendant" live an eternally bureaucratic life of formality, royal procedures of how to live a shitty life with your family... you know no hugs, no kiss, no pass quality time because eat in family in silence its the royal way, sh*t like that, ... plus the amazing and awesome and entire life of paperwork, taxes and politics (the way about of you live above everybody, talk shit and gossips, avoid stupid wars/assasins/power strugles/food poisons because reasons)

With that cheating and running away its a healthy option

Dex-chan lover
The way she was pretty cool about it but instantly got into the mood with those crazy eyes when MC hinted he wanted some fucc was pretty hot.

At any rate, I’m pretty sure this affair was mandated by the god of this world. MC was promised eternal love, after all, and he definitely wasn’t getting that from the princess. If the affair is god-approved, it’s surely a-okay.

@goruu: Context matters. He’s been married to the princess for a decade and is the beloved hero of the kingdom in a society that may not have even the concept of divorce. Since he cares about protecting the people, the best-case scenario of leaving the princess is that his rep gets a bit muddy. In the worst case, political turmoil.

But hey, maybe people in this culture are completely fine with married couples breaking up, especially when they’re royalty.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh, I feel for him but damn cheating, bruh?

Anyway, I only hope our MC find happiness.

Double-page supporter
Why do I have the feeling he got the raw end of the deal becoming part of the royal family?

Maybe its time to buy a helmet with horns hmmmmmm... Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
Please people, PLEASE! Learn the definition of NETORARE already! This is not ntr, the princess is not the main character and the MC cheating on her is not supposed to cause anger in the reader. If you're angry on behalf of the princess, this manga is not meant for you, go white knight somewhere else.

Dex-chan lover
Elope my man. This is why you must not become a royalty in an isekai situation. More often than not, being a noble is not worth it.

I don't think he can divorce her, that would make him "enemy of the nation" or something like that. My guy shouldn't have become royalty

Dex-chan lover
Unless you self insert as the princess or theres some plot twist this is no ntr

Fed-Kun's army
He's the strongest person in the land or so it seems, so there's not much the kingdom can actually do against him if he up and disappeared. My only hang up with that is the son, but it also looks like he doesn't have a great relationship with the child like the mother does so at this point, yeah I'd say it's best to.just leave and maybe drop a note as to why or packnhis bags, tell the king and roll out with the Warrior woman.

Yes, that's likely to cause some political turmoil but at this point the royals, at least the Princess is just using him. I think it said that the King saw him as a son. I also think that this is partially the MC's fault for likely not saying anything about this until now. Still, I don't see him staying with the Princess unless having concubines is a thing in this world but then that would likely put the Princess in a bad light because MC is likely to develop a better bond with the Warrior lady. So despite the Princess' lack of interest in sex, she'd definitely get jealous of the attention he gives the other woman. And then there's the Princess' words which implies that she believes that the MC shouldn't be having any sexual urges at all which challenges the idea of concubines in a way, at least for this kingdom.

So that leads me back to he should roll out as diplomatically as possible. It will cause some issues but that's what I'd do. Either that orvstay ti raise his son to an adult and then roll out all the while distancing himself from being a king candidate. We already know he's not fully invested in that anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Netori is the good NTR, dont worry about it fellas.

@southaccel @loki266 @Imoutolover you must be thinking that Netorare is the only type of NTR, but this is a different type. There are three types: Netori, Netorase and Netorare; only the last one is bad (tho is the one most people know about).

Netori is when the MC is the one cheating or stealing someone elses lover. Netorase is when the MC has permission from their SO (even encouraged, common on harems) to do with someone else (swinging included). Netorare is when MC's SO is stolen.

Users who are viewing this thread